San Antonio Veterinary Specials & Promotions
INCREASE THE HEALTH & LONGEVITY OF YOUR PET!
SCHEDULE A DENTAL EXAM if you observe any problems with your pet’s mouth, such as broken teeth, pain, or difficulty when eating.
DENTAL CLEANING includes scaling (to remove plaque and tartar) and polishing, similar to the process used on your own teeth during cleanings.
ANESTHESIA makes it possible to perform dental procedures with less stress, pain, and risk of injury for your pet. It also lets your veterinarian do a full exam below the gum line, where most oral disease occurs.
REGULARLY BRUSHING your pet’s teeth is the single most effective thing you can do to keep their teeth healthy between dental cleanings. It may reduce the frequency or even eliminate the need for periodic dental cleaning by your veterinarian.
TALK WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN about any dental products, treats, or dental-specific diets you’re considering for your pet, or ask your veterinarian for their recommendation. Your veterinarian also can teach you how to brush your pet’s teeth.
—————————— $100 OFF TEETH CLEANING ——————————
- antibiotic injection
- pain injection
- anesthesia and monitoring
- teeth cleaning (above and below the gum line)
- fluoride treatment
- FREE nail trim
Not included: additional fees apply for physical exam, extractions, IV catheter and fluids, post-operative antibiotics and pain medications going home, Oravet tooth sealant, or any other medical services.
- A $30 deposit will be collected to reserve your dental appointment. The deposit will be applied toward the dental services on the day of your appointment. The deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation or reschedule.
- Your pet must have had an exam performed by Dr. Weeks within the last 12 months. This is a Texas state requirement as it constitutes a Veterinarian-Client-Patient Relationship. That means that we can provide your pet with necessary medical services as well as dispense any medications your pet may need as well. If your pet has not been examined by Dr. Weeks in the last 12 months, this can be performed the day of your dental appointment.
- All pets must have pre-anesthesia lab work performed within the two week period prior to your appointment. There is an additional fee for lab work.
- All pets must be current on vaccinations. Dogs must have heartworm test within past 12 months, and be on heartworm prevention. If services were provided at another veterinary office, please provide printed medical history or dated invoice from the other office.
- Pets age 12 or older, or pets with current liver, kidney, or heart disease, required to have IV catheter and IV fluids therapy throughout the dental procedure. There is an additional fee for this.
- Teeth cleaning days are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. We open our doors at 7:30 a.m. and drop-off time is 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Late arrivals may be turned away. If you think you will arrive late, please call us and let us know you are on your way.
- Pets MUST be fasted the night before beginning at 9:00 p.m.